- Cleans floors effectively and quickly.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle almond fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your floors.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Economical to use. For all washable surfaces, floors, tiles and painted wood.
Use 1 to 2 capfuls in half a bucket of warm water (about 5L).
Jerrycan and cap are made of high-density polyethylene + label is made of polyethylene. High-density polyethylene and polyethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Aqua**, Alcohol Denat*, Sodium Bicarbonate*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*, Almond Essence. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.