Disinfectant hand rub with a water based consistency, which provides rapid acting hand disinfection in seconds, leaving no sticky residue.
- Effective against Bacteria and Yeast with a 30 second contact time.
- 70% Ethanol/ Alcohol Content (Recommended by Public Health England - Click here)
- Bottle made from Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Plastic. Yep, you heard us bottles made from other bottles :)
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle mint fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dispense a small amount onto clean hands and rub all over them until dry (approximately 30 seconds).
Bottle is made of PET (PCR) + label is made of polyethylene + atomiser is made from high density poly ethylene. Polyethylene and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
62% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20*, Parfum (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.